You have questions, we have answers!
Our aim is to make your party as stress-free as possible! We come to your home to set up and style, leave you to have your party, and then return the next day to pick everything up! You get all the great memories without any of the fuss!
To start your booking, browse our website and choose a theme. We're happy to mix and match elements between themes, or work with you if you have something specific in mind that you don't see on our website or social media pages.
Once you have a date and theme selected, fill out our request form and we'll contact you to confirm availability and discuss next steps for the 50% refundable reservation deposit and signed party contract.
Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we're unable to hold dates for you until both the deposit and signed contract are returned. Sending or discussing a booking request does not hold a date/spot.
The week before your event, we'll be back in touch to verify everything once more before delivery including delivery and pickup time windows. Our standard setup time may fall from 9am - 4pm and will not be confirmed until the week prior based on our schedule. Typical pickup time windows range from 9am - noon the next morning. We always do our best to work within our schedule but have limited flexibility depending on staffing and locations of our parties that day.
**We strongly recommend you not schedule your party to start before 5pm as we cannot guarantee setup will be completed before then.**
During the designated arrival window, we'll arrive to setup and style the party for you which can take from 45 to 90 minutes, depending on tent quantities and time to unload into the party location (e.g. lots of stairs = more time needed.)
Please have the area cleared and ready for tent set up as our teams are unable to assist with moving furniture.
Each indoor tent requires a 4-foot by 6-foot space (picture the floor print of a twin bed). We're happy to view room photos ahead of time and provide advice on what may need to be cleared or if the location may have space issues.
The backyard glamping tent requires a FLAT 25-foot radius for staking and must be on grass - no artificial turf or paved patios.
Please ensure all pets are crated or contained before our arrival.
Standard is overnight. If you'd like to have the tents for more than one night just make a note in your reservation and we will work to accommodate you! Additional night rate applies and is based on availability.
We know things happen and work extremely hard to reschedule your party if needed, based on availability. It can take several weeks to work you back in depending on our schedule.
Indoor tent party cancellation requests made more than 7 days prior to your event will receive a total refund of your initial deposit. Backyard glamping parties require 14 days notice to cancel for a refund of your deposit.
There are certain items that are non-refundable which will be noted in your deposit invoice, such as personalized items, invitation graphics, and custom theme fees.
We know you don't have a crystal ball to be able to predict just how many people will RSVP yes to your event, especially when booking months out!
We allow you to adjust your indoor tent quantity until the week before your event when we confirm setup times, but we can't always guarantee there will be extra tents available to add on last minute so we advise reserving the maximum number you may need and reduce based on final headcount. We will only invoice you for the final count that you used as long as you've told us with 2-3 days notice. If we transport the tents to your party, you'll be billed for them even if you don't need them at the last minute.
We cover metro Nashville (Davidson/Williamson), Murfreesboro, and Gallatin/Hendersonville. Rentals outside that area are often possible based on our availability, and we'll include a flat-rate delivery fee in your party estimate depending on your location.
After each event, all bedding is laundered using hypoallergenic detergent. Mattresses, decorative pillows, and trays and lanterns, etc. are disinfected and sanitized. We have kids, too, and will ensure everything meets the picky standards we have for our own family!
Based on years of seeing parents the morning after sleepover parties, we recommend party guests are ages 7 and over (you will thank us later.) But we're happy to book parties for younger children as you know them and what they can handle best!
Our best advice for younger kids to keep the party size on the smaller side.
Our indoor tents and glamping mattresses comfortably sleep tall teenagers and even adults!
Our handcrafted tents are designed to be used indoors only, but we may sometimes make exceptions if there's a covered patio/porch and there's zero chance of rain in the forecast. If the tents are damaged, there will be an additional charge immediately upon return.
You BET we do! After 3+ years and hundreds of slumber parties - including seeing (usually very tired but happy) parents the next morning during pick-up and hearing what did and didn't work, here's our best advice to you:
- Start slow! We really don't recommend you invite more than 2-3 kids if it's a first sleepover party for your child, especially if they're on the young side (8 and under.)
- Know that it's totally normal for a lot of younger kids (usually under 10) to discover they're actually not ready to stay overnight at another house yet, so have a backup plan ready with their parents in case they change their mind late at night. Or they've just gotten overstimulated and want their own beds. That's ok! Just be ready for those calls to happen.
- Wind down the sugar and soda early in the evening - even if it's a movie night! Stick with popcorn, chips, and something like cans of Minute Maid sugar-free lemonade versus sugar-loading the youngsters right before bedtime. You'll thank us in the morning.
- Keep EVERYONE'S cellphones charging in the kitchen or ideally your bedroom after a certain time for overnight, and just let all the parents know that's going to be a rule you establish so they don't worry if they can't reach their kid. We always establish a process so if a kid is really needing to contact their parent for whatever reason after bedtime, our own kid will come and tell/ask us for them.
- Whatever time you think the party should end the next morning when parents come to pick up their kids, subtract an hour (or two.) You'll be ready for a cleared out house pretty early!
- About an hour before that pick-up time, have all the guests play the clean-up game together! Throw away trash, count the blankets and pillows and make sure nothing is missing, and pack up their belongings so they're ready to go when their parent arrives.
- Keep breakfast plans simple: donuts, bagels, cinnamon rolls, cereal. Simple, simple, simple.
For our indoor tent parties, we setup our high quality air mattresses and do all we can to ensure you won't have issues overnight...but unfortunately with air mattresses there is no perfect system. We're constantly replacing them to ensure they're in peak condition, but especially with active kids in the mix, they sometimes do spring leaks and deflate. We try to always leave a spare mattress and air pump behind for these rare circumstances but unfortunately sometimes this is just part of the slumber party experience.
Plastic air mattresses are the most hygienic option for frequent usage and also allow us to keep supply costs down (which are already very high as it is) versus foam mattresses which can be difficult to transport, clean and maintain.
All the time! We love donating a tent party to good causes, especially public schools and local non-profits! Just contact us with your request and we'll do the best we can to accommodate!
Please fill out our contact form or send us an email with your question. We will get back with you as soon as possible!